Do you Know What is Relation between Makkah and Umrah?
  • adeeliqbaladeeliqbal January 4
    Did you know that in the past Makkah has also been called Becca? Some Interesting Facts About the Last Book of Holy Quran tell us and clear our confusion about what is relation between Makkah and Umrah. 

Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) and Era of Makkah

When in 630 A.D, the Prophet (PBUH) conquered in Makkah, then Makkah was cleaned of all its idols and imageries. He said that stop idol worship and broke the sculpture of Hubal and other idols. There were 360 gods before the Islam in Makkah and inside Kaaba, they worship them but Muhammad (PBUH) demolished all them. Hubal was the vital god of Quraysh community.

But, He (PBUH) stated Makkah as holiest place in Islam after dominance and considered it as a Muslims pilgrimage, become the 5th pillar of faith.

The House of Allah Kaaba

Muslims have blind faith in Makkah is “House of Allah” and the key point of Makkah is actually Kaaba. Outside wall of House of Allah is shielded in a gold embroidered black fabric. The only reason is to honor Allah. According to Quran,

"Our Allah, agree to take this from us. You are the Listener, the All-knowing."

Once a year Pilgrimage to Makkah

According to Holy Quran,

“Behold! We gave the place, to Ibrahim, of the Holy Home, saying: 'Subordinate not anything, in worship, with Me; and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves. And announce the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and riding on every kind of camel, lean on account of voyages through deep and aloof mountain highways." (Quran, 22:26-27)

So, I hope you get my point and if you feel anything is missing then correct me. Your response will be highly appreciated. 

Добро пожаловать!

Похоже, что Вы здесь впервые. Если хотите поучаствовать, нажмите на одну из этих кнопок!

Войти Зарегистрироваться