Eastbourne wyntercon
  • vovaazanov82vovaazanov82 May 22
    Each year in Eastbourne they've got a great cosplay convention called wyntercon, these photos counseled me through the third one, held about the 1st and 2nd of October 2016 at the Winter Gardens in Eastbourne. Wyntercon had special guests (Including Solphie Aldred / Ace from Doctor Who), stalls selling almost everything, workshops, cosplay area, gaming, photo booth (using the Time Machine and the TARDIS!), competitions, activities, RPG's and a whole lot.

It is a great event so you can get your geek on and meeting well suited people, lurking in weird and wonderful costumes (optional, but definitely encouraged!). This season I used to be kindly asked by Andy Kybett ahead along and be among the official photographers, wanting to get into the spirit of products, so the first time ever I chose to try to cosplay a couple in one weekend for the first ever time, I went as Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie / Suicide Squad version) for the Saturday and Joker (Heath Ledger / The Dark Knight version) about the Sunday!!!

Добро пожаловать!

Похоже, что Вы здесь впервые. Если хотите поучаствовать, нажмите на одну из этих кнопок!

Войти Зарегистрироваться